The SOB's behind the SOB Festival
In the last decade the SOB Festival has grown from a handful of local breweries and a few hundred people to an event with 50+ breweries and over 100 varieties of beer and ciders.
The SOB Festival is a good time for a great cause. To date the SOB Festival has donated over $130,000 to local organizations. From the bottom of our Craft Beer Loving Hearts, we THANK YOU for your support.
Meet The Real SOB's
• Corporate Administrator - Conn's Hospitality Group, Inc.
• 6 Years on the SOB Committee
• I love the SOB Festival because it's a great time for a great cause. Every year I get to see old friends and new faces, whether its volunteers, festival goers, breweries, the recipient organizations, and the people those organizations impact.
• Marketing Consultant/Promotions Director - MidWest Family Broadcasting
• Board Member - 2 Year • Volunteer - 4 Years
• I love the SOB Festival because in addition to the amazing FUN that IS the SOB Festival, its very existence provides hope for many in our community. There are so many local non-profits that are in need of assistance. Everyone can't help all of them, but the SOB Festival has been able to raise awareness and funds for so many in need of help in Central Illinois. ...and there's beer.
• Retired (Business Process Consultant, Horace Mann Insurance Co)
• Board Member - 2 Year • Volunteer - 6 Years
• I love the SOB Festival because it's a great group of people on the board, along with a great group of volunteers to work with. Where else do you have a chance to sample a variety of craft beers, talk to the brewers, and eat oysters while raising money for a local non-profit?